About Me

Hey! Thanks for stumbling upon my page. I'm Jeanine, a twenty-something year old Jersey girl. (Thanks Sarah, that was too perfectly put to not use) A little bit about me: I love movies and tv. I absolutely HATE stupid humor. Music affects my life more than people know. One note can bring tears to my eyes or ruin my day. I have been dating the man of my dreams for almost 3 years now. The only thing we agree on is disagreeing. Yet he can make me smile/laugh with one look. And I have a cat named Char (a.k.a Char-babies). She is the best kitty in the whole world!

February 1, 2012

Wedding Wednesday Link Up!





So i'm not engaged. . . yet! Hoping that will happen within the next 5 months (I want to be engaged by our anniversary, June 22)  It doesn't have to happen that way, but this is about Dreams. LOL

Sarah posted about cakes (One of my FAVORITE parts of weddings), I know that it will sound weird but I hate fondant! I know they look beautiful but the taste is horrendous, in my opinion. 

I know that it isn't formal or look the best but when I get married I want a Funfetti Cake with Chocolate Icing!! It is my favorite cake in the world and Dammit I want what I want for my dream wedding!!

Mmmmm Funfetti!!!

I posted before about a couple of things I want for my "Dream Wedding"

Some things I didn't post about:
Flowers
Centerpieces
Cake Topper


Centerpieces:

   

Flowers

Cake Topper
Calla Lily Lilies Blown Glass Wedding Cake Top Topper



Can anyone see the theme here?! LOL


1 comment:

  1. I love them all Nini!

    And a fundetti cake sounds awesome! I'm jealous!

    Thank you for linking up. Another linkup will take place March 7th (I think lol)

    ReplyDelete