About Me

Hey! Thanks for stumbling upon my page. I'm Jeanine, a twenty-something year old Jersey girl. (Thanks Sarah, that was too perfectly put to not use) A little bit about me: I love movies and tv. I absolutely HATE stupid humor. Music affects my life more than people know. One note can bring tears to my eyes or ruin my day. I have been dating the man of my dreams for almost 3 years now. The only thing we agree on is disagreeing. Yet he can make me smile/laugh with one look. And I have a cat named Char (a.k.a Char-babies). She is the best kitty in the whole world!

January 27, 2012

Short Post

Today will be a short post. . .

Chris has to work at his EMT job tonight :'( so he won't be home until 7a.m. tom. Before he went to work I took a shower and as soon as I got out my eyes turned red and itchy!!! So I immediately took diphenhydramine and now I am exhausted and ready for bed!!!!! So I put on Pretty Woman and am currently dozing off. . .


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment