About Me

Hey! Thanks for stumbling upon my page. I'm Jeanine, a twenty-something year old Jersey girl. (Thanks Sarah, that was too perfectly put to not use) A little bit about me: I love movies and tv. I absolutely HATE stupid humor. Music affects my life more than people know. One note can bring tears to my eyes or ruin my day. I have been dating the man of my dreams for almost 3 years now. The only thing we agree on is disagreeing. Yet he can make me smile/laugh with one look. And I have a cat named Char (a.k.a Char-babies). She is the best kitty in the whole world!

January 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm linking up with Jamie for What I Love Wednesday!

I'm loving Christopher T Nagel!!! 
( He's Completely The Man of My Dreams!!! )

I'm loving that Chris and I are talking about our future (getting an apartment, engaged, then married!!)

I'm loving studying (I know it sounds strange but I was feeling kind of stupid before I went back to school)

I'm loving that I have such an open relationship with my mom (We can talk about ANYTHING)

I'm loving that OTH (One Tree Hill) is back!! 

I'm loving that it's January and we still haven't gotten snow!!! (Well besides that storm on Halloween)

I'm loving my Hair!! It has never looked, felt or styled this well in my entire LIFE!!!

lastly I'm loving Life!!!! 
(2012 is already turning out to be an amazing year!!!)


Well that's a few of the things I'm loving this great Wednesday!!! Hope everyone had a fantastic "hump day"!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment