About Me

Hey! Thanks for stumbling upon my page. I'm Jeanine, a twenty-something year old Jersey girl. (Thanks Sarah, that was too perfectly put to not use) A little bit about me: I love movies and tv. I absolutely HATE stupid humor. Music affects my life more than people know. One note can bring tears to my eyes or ruin my day. I have been dating the man of my dreams for almost 3 years now. The only thing we agree on is disagreeing. Yet he can make me smile/laugh with one look. And I have a cat named Char (a.k.a Char-babies). She is the best kitty in the whole world!

January 8, 2012

Whats Going On In My Life

So what’s going on in my life lately. . . Let me start off with saying that I lead a VERY boring life. Recently I’ve just been focusing on getting certified as a Pharmacy Technician.

 I’ve been unemployed for 10 months now and I feel like such a failure. So 6 months ago I decided to pay my own way thru school. It all paid off; on 12/17/2011 I graduated!!! Now I spend my time studying for my PTCE (Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam). This is a national certification exam, so hopefully I can get a decent job once I pass.

Besides school and studying I am just spending time with Chris, our friends, my family and his family. Like I said I lead a very boring life. One of my passions is Photography! Here are some of my favorite photos:







 
















Sorry for the picture over load! Hope you liked them.

No comments:

Post a Comment