About Me

Hey! Thanks for stumbling upon my page. I'm Jeanine, a twenty-something year old Jersey girl. (Thanks Sarah, that was too perfectly put to not use) A little bit about me: I love movies and tv. I absolutely HATE stupid humor. Music affects my life more than people know. One note can bring tears to my eyes or ruin my day. I have been dating the man of my dreams for almost 3 years now. The only thing we agree on is disagreeing. Yet he can make me smile/laugh with one look. And I have a cat named Char (a.k.a Char-babies). She is the best kitty in the whole world!

January 5, 2012

2012/Bucket List

Ok So I've had a Bucket list for a while now. I hope that some of these things come to light!!!! What's on your Bucket/ Life List?



            Things I Want To Happen In 2012:

     1.   Pass the PTCE
     2.   Get A Full Time Job In My Field
     3.  Get An Apartment
     4.  Own My First Car
     5.  Get Engaged
     6.  Travel Outside of The USA
     7.   Go On A Cruise
     8.  Go Horseback Riding On A Beach
     9.  Go Snorkeling 
          10. Bowl a Turkey (I Know that sounds gay but ive NEVER gotten one!! And plus I got my own bowling equipment for Christmas)
          11. See the Radio City Christmas Spectacular 
     12. Ride In A Hot Air Balloon
     13.   Museum of Modern Art
     14.   Go Back To Disney World







My Bucket List (Obviously Above)


     1.       Get Married
     2.       Own A House
     3.       Have children
     4.       Start A Side Photography Business
     5.       Get My Bachelor’s Degree
     6.       See Cirque De Soleil
     7.       Places I Want To Visit:
a.       Italy
b.      Paris  (Eiffel Tower & Notre Dame Cathedral)
c.       London & Big Ben
d.      Grand Canyon
e.      San Francisco (Ride A Cable Car)
f.        Niagra Falls
g.       Parthenon
h.      Acropolis
i.         Pyramids of Giza
j.        Stonehenge
k.       Sydney Opera House
l.         Bahamas
m.    Mount Rushmore
n.      Las Vegas

1 comment: