About Me

Hey! Thanks for stumbling upon my page. I'm Jeanine, a twenty-something year old Jersey girl. (Thanks Sarah, that was too perfectly put to not use) A little bit about me: I love movies and tv. I absolutely HATE stupid humor. Music affects my life more than people know. One note can bring tears to my eyes or ruin my day. I have been dating the man of my dreams for almost 3 years now. The only thing we agree on is disagreeing. Yet he can make me smile/laugh with one look. And I have a cat named Char (a.k.a Char-babies). She is the best kitty in the whole world!

January 5, 2012

Whats On My Mind. . .

Soooooo recently the only thing that has been on my mind is . . .  getting engaged!!!

Seriously I cant stop thinking about it! Its on my mind 24/7.

And since I cant stop thinking about it, i'm miserable! Not like miserable in my relationship but miserable in my head. I cant focus on studying (Which I should be doing to pass my PTCE) or anything! I pretty much have my wedding planned in my head, but I want it to be official.

I recently talked to one of my life-long friends and she asked me if I was rushing it. I appreciate her concern however it's everything I've ever wanted. I found the man of my dreams and want to get married and have a family with him.

While growing up people dreamed of becoming doctors and lawyers or be a famous actor, not me. I wanted to have a family. That is my life goal, not a career.

So while thinking about getting engaged and getting married, some of the things that I really like are:

Ring (Something along the lines of this)
3/4 CT. T.W. Enhanced Fancy Blue and White Diamond Three Stone Ring in 14K White Gold - Zales
Wedding Band:


Weddingy Things


Bridesmaid Dress:


The dress I want:


Cake:
 Except I want it with the jade and purple

Groom's cake:
firetruck 




So those are just a couple things shooting around my brain right now! Hope you all enjoyed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment