About Me

Hey! Thanks for stumbling upon my page. I'm Jeanine, a twenty-something year old Jersey girl. (Thanks Sarah, that was too perfectly put to not use) A little bit about me: I love movies and tv. I absolutely HATE stupid humor. Music affects my life more than people know. One note can bring tears to my eyes or ruin my day. I have been dating the man of my dreams for almost 3 years now. The only thing we agree on is disagreeing. Yet he can make me smile/laugh with one look. And I have a cat named Char (a.k.a Char-babies). She is the best kitty in the whole world!

January 4, 2012

So I've Realized Something Today. . . .

I must have LOVED the color blue when I was little. I just realized that EVERY single one of my favorite sports teams is blue. . .



Professional Football Team:


Professional Baseball Team:

Professional Hockey Team:

College Football Team:

College Lacrosse Team:


College Basketball Team:

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! I love blue but of course I pick a team who is orange and purple lol

    ReplyDelete