About Me

Hey! Thanks for stumbling upon my page. I'm Jeanine, a twenty-something year old Jersey girl. (Thanks Sarah, that was too perfectly put to not use) A little bit about me: I love movies and tv. I absolutely HATE stupid humor. Music affects my life more than people know. One note can bring tears to my eyes or ruin my day. I have been dating the man of my dreams for almost 3 years now. The only thing we agree on is disagreeing. Yet he can make me smile/laugh with one look. And I have a cat named Char (a.k.a Char-babies). She is the best kitty in the whole world!

January 16, 2012

My favorite Book & Movie of all time!!

Peter Pan
Peter Pan (Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Classics)


Peter Pan has always been my favorite movie, but I thought it was about time for me to read the book. My sister-in-law got me the Children's Classics Leatherbound Collection for Christmas. I read it in 2 sittings. The first time I picked it up I read about 40 pages and then had to put it down to make dinner. The next time I picked it up I finished the book in little over an 1.5 hours. I was so drawn in. And the book was nothing like the Disney movie portrayed. It was phenomenal!!!  

I definitely recommend it if you're looking for a good classic read!

No comments:

Post a Comment