About Me

Hey! Thanks for stumbling upon my page. I'm Jeanine, a twenty-something year old Jersey girl. (Thanks Sarah, that was too perfectly put to not use) A little bit about me: I love movies and tv. I absolutely HATE stupid humor. Music affects my life more than people know. One note can bring tears to my eyes or ruin my day. I have been dating the man of my dreams for almost 3 years now. The only thing we agree on is disagreeing. Yet he can make me smile/laugh with one look. And I have a cat named Char (a.k.a Char-babies). She is the best kitty in the whole world!

January 23, 2012

Favorite Foods. . .


My Top Ten Favorite Meals(w/ where I get them):

1. Spaghetti & Sausage / My house!!!! Honestly I love my own cooking :)

2. Cheeseburgers & French Fries / Burger King (I know, I know horrible for me but sooooo yummy!!)

3. Chicken Parmigiana w/ Angel Hair Pasta / Washington Diner

4. Bruschetta / Lenny's Pizza (THEY CLOSED!!! I lost one of my favs!!!!!)

5. Petite Red Robin Gourmet Cheeseburger w/ Onion Straws and of course the Bottomless Steak Fries!! / REEEEEDDDD ROBIN. . .  .. . . .. . . . . YUMM!

6.  Bowl of Chicken Enchilada Soup w/ Skillet Queso     / Chili's  

7.  Spicy Chicken Crunch Wrap Supreme / Taco Bell (  They no longer make it :(   )

8. Chili Cheese Dog w/ Chili Cheese Tots   / Sonic

9. Teriyaki Chicken & Sea Scallops Hibatchi / Desaki (I would eat here once a week if I could afford it!!!!!)

10.  Bacon Pizza w/ Marinara Sauce (for the crust)  / Dominos

No comments:

Post a Comment